This topic describes the translation dictionary in Optimizely Configured Commerce.
The Translation Dictionary manages single-word or short phrase translations for objects such as Attributes and Units of Measure in Optimizely Configured Commerce. These objects are globally shared across the website, versus unique to a particular record.
The Translation Dictionary screen provides the following search filters:
- Language: Any available language on the website.
- Source: The the type of object or where the object is sourced from : Attribute, Attribute Value, Label, Setting, Style Trait, Style Trait Value, and Unit of Measure.
- Keyword: The display name of the object.
- Translation: The translated text displayed when a user changes the website language.
To show only records where translations are needed, click the Only Show Missing Translations toggle.
Translate dictionary records
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > Translation Dictionary.
- In the Secondary Header, click More Options to generate any missing Translation Dictionary records.
- Locate the desired Translation Dictionary record and click Edit.
- Enter the translation within the Translation field for the record.
- Click Save.
Updated 4 months ago