To enable the Upload Order link on the Quick Order page, the Order Upload Setting needs to be set to ON, which is the default:
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > System > Settings.
- Type Order Upload in the search box, find and select Order Upload.
- Change the setting to ON.
Messaging on success/failure is controlled via the following Application Messages:
Default Value – [Qty] items successfully uploaded.
Condition – Upload was successful
Default Value – [CutomerProductName/ProductName] could not be added - unable to locate product
Condition – Message displays when any of the following are true:
- Products have been deactivated
- Products that customer is restricted from viewing
- Products that are not assigned to a category on the website
Default Value – [CustomerProductName] - quantity does not meet rounding rules.
Condition – Requested item does not meet rounding rules
Default Value – [Customer/ProductName#] no longer available. Substitute Product [Customer;ProductName# ] added to cart. is available to add to cart.
Condition – Substitute product has replaced ordered product due to availability
Default Value – [Customer/ProductName] could not be added. Unable to resolve Unit of Measure.
Condition – Configured Commerce cannot resolve the Unit of Measure requested
Updated 3 months ago