Change the active currency symbol
This topic describes how an administrator can change the active currency symbol on a website in Optimizely Configured Commerce.
Changing the user currency is possible once the currency has been set in Optimizely Configured Commerce. Once a User/Shopper has logged in, a currency selector drop down will appear in the header, showing the currently used currency symbol. This currency symbol corresponds to the symbol entered for the currency in the Admin Console.
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > Currencies.
- Click Edit of the default currency.
- If necessary, click the Details tab.
- In the Currency Symbol field, enter the correct symbol.
- Click Save in the Primary List Header.
Updated 4 months ago