CyberSource is a payment gateway and tax calculation plug-in for processing online orders. Optimizely Configured Commerce customers can use CyberSource's Simple Order API for tax calculation and CyberSource's SOAP Toolkit API as the payment gateway.
The following must be completed prior to enabling Cybersource:
- Obtain keys for the SOAP Toolkit API Key
- Obtain the Merchant ID- this is the unique identifier used to log into CyberSource's Business Center. For most users, the Merchant ID and User Name are the same.
- Java's Runtime Environment must be installed (use this link to download Java SE Development Kit 8u401
- Must use a browser other than Google Chrome. Chrome does not work to download the keys on CyberSource's website.
- Log into the Business Center Test Environment: CyberSource
- From the Account Management tab, select Transaction Security Keys.
- Select Security Keys for the SOAP Toolkit API.
- Select Generate Key.
- Either manually copy the key string value from the textbox displayed on-screen, or click Download to select a secure location on your computer to save the key string generated as a text file.
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > System > Settings
- Search for "Payment Gateway" and select CyberSource from the menu.
The following Settings are used to setup CyberSource as the payment provider in Configured Commerce.
Note: This needs to be selected first in order to expose the other CyberSource related settings.
A unique value that identifies a merchant within CyberSource systems. This ID must be provided when logging into the Business Center and when submitting transactions to CyberSource.
Use the Security Key for the SOAP Toolkit API - see instructions for obtaining the key below.
|Send to Production
|Determines if the transaction is sent to the production cybersource server or the test cybersource server Default value: No
|Use Payment Gateway Vault
Enables using credit card tokens from the payment gateway that can be submitted to the ERP. This option should only be enabled if the ERP requires the payment card token to process a transaction as opposed to the authorization token. Default value: Yes.
The Payment Gateway Vault token is stored in Token2.
Updated about 1 month ago