For a product to have inventory, it must have a warehouse assigned to it in Optimizely Configured Commerce. A warehouse can be either a physical or logical segregation of inventory. Warehouses are usually assigned to products in the ERP integration; however, these directions demonstrate how to assign a warehouse to a product manually in case the need ever arises:
- Within the Admin Console, go to Catalog > Products.
- Click Edit for the product to which you would like to assign a warehouse.
- Select the Warehouses tab.
- Click Add Product Warehouse.
- Select the appropriate warehouse to assign to the product.
- Click Save on the Secondary Header.
Updated 4 months ago