Warehouses must be created, as they are not available by default. Use the following steps to create a warehouse:
- Go to Admin Console > Shipping & Fulfillment > Warehouses.
- Click Add Warehouse to create a new Warehouse record.
- Enter a name and description for the Warehouse, select a Deactivate On date, if needed, and indicate if it is the Default Warehouse.
- Set Allow Warehouse Pickup to YES if you have Will-Call and Store Pickup functionality enabled. Fill-in the warehouse hours and select a shipping service from the Shipping Service for Pickup at this Warehouse drop-down menu. (You must first set these up on your Will-Call and Store Pickup Carrier before they appear in this drop-down menu for selection).
- Fill-in the Address Information section.
- Click Geolocate under the Gelocation section to populate the Latitude and Longitude fields, which drives how this warehouse shows on maps for customers to select pickup locations.
- Click Save to save the warehouse.
- Click the Alternate Warehouses finger tab to optionally assign any alternate warehouses associated with this warehouse.
- Click the Websites tab. You must assign the warehouse to one or more websites for it to appear there for selection as a Will-Call and Store Pickup location.
- Click Assign Websites and select the check box next to each website you want to assign this warehouse to in the Websites window.
- Click Done.
- Click Save again and click Back to add or edit more warehouses.
Updated 4 months ago