- In the Admin Console, go to Administration > Jobs > Job Definitions:
- Within the Details finger tab, select Add Job Definition.
- In the Job Name field, enter the job name.
- In the Job Type drop-down, select "Report".
- The Connection, Preprocessor, and Integration Processor fields are disabled by design.
- Options within the Post Processor menu are limited to those marked as Report processors. Select the desired Post Processor.
- The Standard Job Name menu is not applicable for report based integration jobs and can be skipped.
- The remaining fields and options can be set as desired.
- Select Save.
For information on Steps, Parameters, and History, see the Creating Integration Job article.
When creating a Report type integration job, there are a few changes to the standard integration job menus and fields:
When Job Type field is set to "Report", the following fields are not functional or have a changed purpose:
- Target Object – disabled
- Integration Processor Override – disabled
- Report Connection – (normally labeled "Connection Override") is only populated with SFTP type connections
- Delete Behavior and Action menu – hidden
- The Select/From/Where clauses are displayed similar to if it were a SQL connection
- Parameterized Where field – hidden
Consequently, when the Job Type is NOT set to Report the following behavior is expected:
- On the Details finger tab, the Post Processor menu excludes any report post processors
- On the Steps finger tab, the Connection Override menu excludes any SFTP connections
Updated 3 months ago