Authorize.Net is an out of the box plug-in that can be configured to process payments when completing an order in Optimizely Configured Commerce.
Authorize.Net is s now using Akamai SureRoute to optimize our Internet traffic routing, which includes your merchants' transaction requests. Akamai helps safeguard against interruptions caused by issues beyond Authorize.Net's direct control, such as internet congestion, fiber cable cuts and other similar issues. Using Akamai became mandatory starting June 30th, 2016. For additional information about this change, refer to these articles:
- Go to Admin Console > System > Application Settings
- Search for "PaymentGateway" (note there is no space between Payment and Gateway)
- Select Edit for PaymentGateway.
- In Value, enter "AuthorizeDotNet" and if desired, provide a description.
- Select Save.
- Search for "AuthorizeDotNet".
- Update the following Settings:
|Application Setting Name||Setting Description|
|PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_MerchantID_enc||The merchant ID for the Authorize DotNet account.|
|PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_PaymentTokenizationEnabled||If True, payment data will be tokenized.|
|PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_TestMode||If True, Authorize DotNet will be in test mode and no actual transactions will take place.|
|PaymentGateway_AuthorizeDotNet_TransactionKey_enc||The transaction key for Authorize DotNet.|
|ShouldDisplayAuthorizeNetCIM||If True, will display basic Customer Information, such as User ID, email, address, and description|
|Merchant ID||The merchant ID for the Authorize DotNet account.|
|Transaction Key||The transaction key for Authorize DotNet.|
|Use Payment Gateway Vault|
Enables using credit card tokens from the payment gateway that can be submitted to the ERP. This option should only be enabled if the ERP requires the payment card token to process a transaction as opposed to the authorization token. Default value: Yes.
The Payment Gateway Vault token is stored in Token2.
|Test Mode||If On Authorize DotNet will be in test mode and no actual transactions will take place.|
The following Settings are used to configure Authorize.Net as the payment provider in Configured Commerce:
- Go to Admin Console > System > Settings.
- Search for and select "Payment Gateway".
- Select Authorize.Net from the Payment Gateway menu.
- Populate the fields listed below with the criteria provided via your Authorize.Net account.
Configured Commerce does NOT store sensitive credit card or profile information.
Updated 3 months ago