Create a currency
This topic describes how an administrator can create a currency in Optimizely Configured Commerce.
The following steps are used to create a new currency and add it to the currencies available in the Admin Console in Optimizely Configured Commerce.
This currency will not appear on the website until it is assigned to the website.
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > Currencies.
- Click Add New Currency from the secondary header.
- Fill in the following fields with the information relevant to the currency being created.
- Currency Code: Enter the ISO Currency Code
- Description: Enter the text description of the currency in the Field
- Currency Symbol: Enter the currency symbol associated with the currency in the Field
- Default System Currency: If this is the system default currency, mark the toggle yes
- Click Save and Add New to save the new currency.
Updated 4 months ago