Attributes are broad properties in Optimizely Configured Commerce such as color, fabric, or wattage. These properties are assigned to a category, and attribute values (like red, cotton, or 60W) are assigned to products within that category. To create an Attribute, follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Console > Catalog > Attribute Types.
- Select Add Attribute Type.
- Enter the Name and Label for the Attribute.
- Ensure the Active toggle displays Yes.
- Mark the Filterable toggle as Yes to allow users to filter Product List Pages by the attribute.
- Mark the Comparable toggle as Yes to display the attribute when comparing two products.
- Mark the Include On Product toggle as Yes to display the attribute on the Product List Page and Product Detail Page. If marked NO, the value will not appear on the product, but may be used for filtering.
- Select Save or Save and Add.
Updated 4 months ago