Custom properties can be add to the search index by enabling the queryable flag in the Admin Console. Custom properties will then be treated as text and are added to the ExactMatch, PrefixMatch and PhraseMatch queries during search.
- Define custom property in the Application Dictionary (see Related topics below).
- Add queryable flag:
- Go to Admin Console > Marketing > Search > Field Boosting.
- Find the custom property.
- Edit the custom property.
- Change Queryable to Yes.
- Adjust boost value as desired.
- Rebuild the Elasticsearch index (see related article below)
Updated 16 days ago