Instructions for running your application locally for testing and debugging.
You must select the correct configuration in Visual Studio when deploying locally (not to an app store).
The Mobile SDK provides two build options:
- Release – production environment
- Debug – development environment
Each build has variants:
- Default – deploys to Android
- iPhone – deploys to a physical iOS device
- iPhoneSimulator – deploys to an iOS simulator
iOS requires you to select the type of device to which you are deploying:
CommerceMobileApp.iOS > Debug|iPhoneSimulator
Run the app in debug mode with iOS simulators on a local machine.
CommerceMobileApp.iOS > Debug|iPhone
Run the app in debug mode on a connected iPhone or over Wi-Fi.
You can deploy Android to a physical device or an emulator with the same configuration options:
CommerceMobileApp.Droid > Debug
Updated 2 days ago