You must select the correct configuration in Visual Studio when deploying locally (not to an app store).
The Mobile SDK provides two build options:
- Release – production environment
- Debug – development environment
Each build has variants:
- Default – deploys to Android
- iPhone – deploys to a physical iOS device
- iPhoneSimulator – deploys to an iOS simulator
iOS requires you to select the type of device to which you are deploying:
CommerceMobileApp.iOS > Debug|iPhoneSimulator
Run the app in debug mode with iOS simulators on a local machine.
CommerceMobileApp.iOS > Debug|iPhone
Run the app in debug mode on a connected iPhone or over Wi-Fi.
You can deploy Android to a physical device or an emulator with the same configuration options:
CommerceMobileApp.Droid > Debug
Updated 4 months ago