You can add custom properties to the search index by enabling the queryable flag in the Admin Console. Custom properties are then treated as text and added to the ExactMatch, PrefixMatch, and PhraseMatch queries during a search.
- Define custom property in the Application Dictionary (see related articles below).
- Add queryable flag:
- Go to Admin Console > Marketing > Search > Field Boosting
- Find the custom property.
- Edit the custom property.
- Change Queryable to Yes
- Adjust boost value as desired.
- Rebuild the Elasticsearch index (see related article below)
Optimizely only indexes custom properties specifically marked as being searchable when creating the search index
Search.Searchboost, name = Field\_customProperties.<custom prop name> and IsQueryable = 1.
Updated 5 months ago