You can submit a request to configure multiple email domains in Configured Commerce.
️ Coordinate this process with hosting support.
You must coordinate the timing of steps 4 and 5 with hosting support to avoid a mismatch between the application settings outbound email addresses and the outbound SMTP settings, which may cause noticeable problems.
Work with hosting support through the following steps:
- In the Admin Console, go to Administration > System > Settings > Site Configurations.
- In the Email Domain Name field under the Emails heading, provide the new domain name for outbound email.
- Optimizely sets up a Mailgun configuration for that domain and provides DNS records the customer needs to create to validate the domain.
- Customer/Partner updates application settings to use email addresses in the new domain.
- Optimizely hosting support updates deployment settings for the application to route email through the new Mailgun domain.
Updated 4 months ago