Command Prompt, PowerShell, and Visual Studio all need to be run as Administrator.
- Run the command below in a Command Prompt as administrator to Install Chocolatey to assist in installing some of the dependencies.
@powershell -NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy unrestricted -Command "iex ((new-object net.webclient).DownloadString('https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1'))" && SET PATH=%PATH%;%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\chocolatey\bin
- Open PowerShell as administrator
- Install nodejs by running the following command in PowerShell as administrator, Node.js is a dependence of Grunt:
choco install nodejs.install --force
Enter 1 to run the script.
- Install ruby by running the following command in PowerShell as administrator, Ruby is a dependency for SASS as it is a gem from Ruby:
choco install ruby --force
Configured Commerce is not compatible with the most recent release (v188.8.131.52 -released 12/26/2017) of Ruby. To avoid installation issues with Sass, please use v184.108.40.206.
- Restart PowerShell as administrator so that new Windows Environment variables get picked so we can continue the setup
- Run the following commands in PowerShell:
npm install -g grunt-cli
gem install compass
Updated 15 days ago