To create a theme, you need to complete the following steps:
- Create the theme project
- Assign the theme to a website
Make sure that you have completed the following:
- Download and install B2B Commerce Cloud SDK (see B2B Commerce Cloud Environment Setup for Developers for instructions)
- In the directory where the SDK was installed, go to the ~\src directory.
- Run the createTheme.ps1 PowerShell script. Use the name of your theme as the first and only argument.
- Use Visual Studio to open the B2B Commerce.sln solution file. The PowerShell script created a separate project for your theme and named it using your theme name.
- Build the solution.
- Log into the Admin Console.
- Navigate to Websites in the left navigation.
- Click Edit next to the Website to which you want to assign your theme.
- On the Details finger tab, use the Theme dropdown to select your theme.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Storefront for the Website. The Storefront is now using your theme:
Each website in B2B Commerce can only be assigned a single theme, but the platform can handle multiple themes. To add another theme to the platform, simply repeat the process above starting at Create Theme Project. For each new theme, remember to use a unique theme name.
Updated 9 months ago