This topic provides an introduction to the Optimizely Digital Experience Platform (DXP) with included products and features, and how to get started developing.
With Optimizely Digital Experience Platform (DXP) you can create truly customer-centric experiences, using best-in-class Optimizely Content Management System (CMS), robust ecommerce, and advanced personalization and marketing automation features.
Optimizely is based on a secure platform with a modular product suite, and multiple APIs and extensions offering flexible customization and integration possibilities.
DXP is and end-to-end, full-stack digital platform service package that includes content management, digital marketing, enterprise search and digital commerce in a single cloud service. The service ensures high availability and performance, with configuration and maintenance of required components included.
Optimizely Content Management System (CMS)
- Advanced Content approvals
- Globalization and multi-language management
- A/B testing and content optimization
- Multi-step Forms capabilities
- Search optimization options
Optimizely Customized Commerce
- Catalogs and order management
- Markets and multi-site support
Optimizely Configured Commerce
- Dynamic cart and checkout
- Guest users and quote capabilities
- Product taxonomy management
- Create multiple sites from a single instance
- Workflows and reordering
Optimizely Search & Navigation
- Tracking and profile data analytics
- Optimizely Content recommendations
- Optimizely Product Recommendations
- Optimizely Triggered messages
- Optimizely Personalized search results
- Experimentation platform for websites, mobile apps, smart devices, and back-end code.
- A/B test user of interface variations, to optimize and personalize website messaging.
- Send event data from any application to track user conversions offline or in a restricted environment.
- Deliver web experiments using a distributed network designed to improve page performance.
- Omnichannel campaign management
- Marketing automation connectors
Integration and extension APIs
- User-generated content support
- Multiple integration and extension options
- "Headless" content delivery support
- Flexible cloud deployment options
See the Optimizely User Guide for user interface and examples of how to work with features as an end-user.
Check the System requirements for Optimizely before installing. Easy installation and service onboarding, a set of sample templates and Visual Studio extensions, help you get your development projects quickly up and running. With Optimizely's continuous releases, updates are available on a weekly basis, so you can keep projects up-to-date, with a shorter time-to-market for customer solutions.
Developer guides and APIs
Sample and demo sites
When you install an Optimizely site through Visual Studio, you have the option to install a sample site to explore Optimizely. You can also Install a sample site to explore an example implementation of a Optimizely Customized Commerce solution.
Optimizely Foundation is a reference architecture and an example of a platform solution with multiple Optimizely products. You can use Foundation for demo purposes, or as a starting point to quickly get up and running with your Optimizely solution.
Updated 2 months ago