- Set up a development environment with everything you need.
- Install a sample site and explore the Optimizely project templates.
- Learn how the basic editing features work, and get familiar with the basic editorial tasks, before you start developing.
- Create an empty starter project to use as foundation for your continued development work.
- Integrate Optimizely products like Optimizely Content Marketing Platform and Optimizely Configured Commerce with Optimizely Content Management System (CMS).
See also Certification exams for Optimizely Content Management System (CMS) and other products.
- Blog post: Five, Six, Seven, (Eight) - Out With the Old, In With the New .NET by Magnus Rahl
- Optimizely ASP.NET Core information hub
- Optimizely ASP.NET Core Add-ons
- Overview of upgrading to ASP.NET Core
- Upgrading to Content Cloud (CMS) 12
- Why upgrade to Content Cloud (CMS) 12?
- Upgrade Assistant
- Breaking changes in Content Cloud (CMS) 12
- About ASP.NET Core
Updated 18 days ago