These attachments can be used when sending transactional mails. For more information regarding the Personalized Attachments feature, see Personalized Attachments - Examples.
This operation is available in the form service.
- The Personalized Attachment feature must first be activated by customer support.
- Personalized Attachments can only be used for event mailings.
- Do not upload more than 500 kB at once.
- With each call of this operation, up to five files can be uploaded.
- An attachment is valid for 24 hours by default; i.e., after this time, the attachment can no longer be used for sending.
|Defines the attachment to be uploaded
This parameter may occur multiple times. I.e., multiple attachments (up to five) can be uploaded per call.
|The attachment has been successfully uploaded and can be used later using this returned token with the operation sendtransactionmail. A token is valid for 24 hours by default; i.e., after this time, the token becomes invalid and you must invoke the operation again.
|syntax_error: No files uploaded.
|The value of the parameter bmfile is invalid. Check the spelling.
|syntax_error: Invalid file-parameter name '' - must be 'bmFile'.
|Instead of the parameter name bmFile an incorrect parameter name was used. Always use the parameter name bmfile to upload attachments.
|vetoed: Personalized attachments are not enabled.
|The Personalized Attachments feature has not yet been activated. To activate the feature, contact customer support.
|file_upload_failed: Ask Campaign support for ticket #
|A general error occurred while uploading the attachment. Contact customer support and quote this ticket ID.
- 501=wrong authentication tag
- 502=wrong request IP
- 503=wrong request method
- 504=wrong protocol
- 505=wrong recipient list
- 506=wrong action
- 507=action not found
If a verification of the authentication tag does not solve the problem, contact customer support.
See Personalized Attachments - Examples for examples for Personalized Attachments.
Updated 10 months ago