Queries whether a recipient can receive mailings (is valid) in Optimizely Campaign.
Queries whether a recipient can receive mailings (is valid) in Optimizely Campaign by checking the following conditions:
- already exists in a recipient list
- is not blocked in a recipient list
- is not unsubscribed in a recipient list
- is not bounced-out in a recipient list
- has finished an opt-in process (if any opt-in process exists) in a recipient list
By default, the media type EMAIL is used. Use the setMediaType method to select another media type such as SMS.
|sessionId||String||ID of the session|
|recipientListId||long||ID of the recipient list|
|recipientId||String||ID of the recipient|
- true: Recipient matches all conditions and receives mailings
- false: Recipient does not match at least one condition and does not receive any mailing
boolean containsValid(String sessionId, long recipientListId, String recipientId)
Updated about 1 year ago