The SOAP API is compatible with the most common platforms (e.g. PHP, .NET) and thus can be used with any kind of data processing system.
Optimizely Campaign supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.2 and higher to encrypt data transmission via API requests.
To download the PHP client API and the WSDLs for the SOAP API, click here: optimizely-campaign-soap-api.zip
Find the WSDLs for the coupon code system under the following links:
You can execute virtually any function of Optimizely Campaign from a remote system without using the web browser and logging into your client manually. The interface is bi-directional, which means that you can send and receive data from/to Optimizely Campaign. The following processes can be executed with the SOAP API:
- Create recipient lists and add new recipients
- Edit recipient lists and recipients
- Update and synchronize blacklists
- Create temporary and permanent target groups
- Create mailings, add content and dispatch mailings
- Bounce management
The getOutBounces operation was added.
Updated 5 months ago