Sends a test email to a recipient in Optimizely Campaign.
All mailing types and mailings in any status can be sent with this method.
The actual mail is sent asynchronously. That means that you should not delete the recipient immediately after calling this method.
|sessionId||String||ID of the session|
|mailingId||long||ID of the mailing|
|mimeType||String||MIME type of the test email|
Following values can be used:
Must be a test recipient list and needs not to be configured for the given mailing. | | recipientId | String | ID of the recipient
Must match the target group and not be unsubscribed or blocked. |
- 0: if the mail has been spooled
- 1: if the recipient is blocked
- 2: if the recipient is unsubscribed
- 3: if the recipient was not found
- 4: if the recipient list is invalid
- 5: if the recipient is blocked by the mailing's target group
- 6: if the recipient has caused too many bounces
int sendTestMail2(String sessoinId, long mailingId, String mimeType, long recipientListId, String recipientId)
Updated about 1 year ago