This topic includes information on how to receive the required code components for the integration and how to use the Software Developer Kit (SDK) .
See Mobile Push how to set up required mobile push components before you start developing.
- iOS version 10.0 or higher.
- Open the Firebase console and log in using your Google account.
- Click Add project and create a new project for the app.
- Click Settings and then Project settings.
- Open the Cloud Messaging tab and note the Legacy server key and sender ID for passing to Optimizely Campaign.
- Click Settings and then Users and permissions.
- In the navigation on the left-hand side, click Service accounts.
- At the top of the navigation, click + CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT.
- Enter the name of the service account and provide an optional service account ID.
- Select Furnish a new private key and activate the JSON option.
- Click Create and save the generated JSON file. The new service account appears in the overview along with the key ID.
- Log in to FCM with your Google Developer account.
- Download the GoogleService-Info.plist with the iOS onfiguration for FCM.
- Add the following code line to your Podfile:
Updated 7 months ago