All mailing types and mailings in any status can be sent with this method.
- The test mail is sent to at most 1000 recipients to prevent major mistakes.
- The actual mails are sent asynchronously. So, you should not delete any recipient immediately after calling this method.
Type: int[ ]
|sessionId||String||ID of the session|
|mailingId||long||ID of the mailing|
|recipientListId||long||ID of the recipient list|
Must be a test recipient list and needs not to be configured for the given mailing.
For each recipient:
- 0: if the mail has been spooled
- 1: if the recipient is blocked
- 2: if the recipient is unsubscribed
- 3: if the recipient was not found
- 4: if the recipient list is invalid
- 5: if the recipient is blocked by the mailing's target group
- 6: if the recipient has caused too many bounces
int sendTestMailToAll(String sessionId, long mailingId, long recipientListId)
Updated 7 months ago
Did this page help you?