All mailing types and mailings in any status can be sent with this method.
The actual mail is sent asynchronously. That means that you should not delete the recipient immediately after calling this method.
|sessionId||String||ID of the session|
|mailingId||long||ID of the mailing|
|recipientListId||long||ID of the recipient list|
Must be a test recipient list and needs not to be configured for the given mailing.
|recipientId||String||ID of the recipient|
Must match the target group and not be unsubscribed or blacklisted.
- 0: if the mail has been spooled
- 1: if the recipient is blocked
- 2: if the recipient is unsubscribed
- 3: if the recipient was not found
- 4: if the recipient list is invalid
- 5: if the recipient is blocked by the mailing's target group
- 6: if the recipient has caused too many bounces
int sendTestMail(String sessionId, long mailingId, long recipientListId, String recipientId)
Updated 7 months ago