This method is only applicable to mailings of the type event.
- If a target group is defined for the mailing, the mailing will be sent only if the recipient meets the target group criteria.
- The actual mail is sent asynchronously. So, you should not delete the recipients immediately after invoking this method.
Type: int[ ]
|sessionId||String||ID of the session|
|mailingId||long||ID of the mailing|
|recipientListId||long||ID of the recipient list|
This recipient list must be assigned to the given mailing. See also getRecipientListIds.
|recipientIds||String[ ]||IDs of the recipients|
For each recipient:
- 0: if the mail has been spooled
- 1: if the recipient is blocked
- 2: if the recipient is unsubscribed
- 3: if the recipient was not found
- 4: if the recipient list is invalid (the recipient list is not assigned to the given mailing)
- 5: if the recipient is blocked by the mailing's target group
- 6: if the recipient has caused too many bounces
int sendMails(String sessionId, long mailingId, long recipientListId, String recipientIds)
Updated 11 months ago