This method is only applicable to mailings of the type event.
If a target group is defined for the mailing, the mailing will be sent only if the recipient meets the target group criteria.
The actual email is sent asynchronously. That means that you should not delete the recipients immediately after invoking this method.
|sessionId||String||ID of the session|
|mailingId||long||ID of the mailing|
|recipientListId||long||ID of the recipient list|
This recipient list must be assigned to the given mailing. See also getRecipientListIds.
|recipientId||String||ID of the recipient|
- 0: the mail has been spooled
- 1: the recipient is blocked
- 2: the recipient is unsubscribed
- 3: the recipient was not found
- 4: the recipient list is invalid
- 5: the recipient is blocked by the mailing's target group
- 6: the recipient has caused too many bounces
int sendMail(String sessionId, long mailingId, long recipientListId, String recipientId)
Updated 4 months ago