Be aware of the different behavior of this method according to the target recipient list:
- If a recipient is unsubscribed and the target recipient list an opt-in list, the recipient will be re-activated with this method and the unsubscribe status will be reset.
- If a recipient is unsubscribed and the target recipient list a regular list, the unsubscribe status will not be changed and the recipient will not receive any further emails.
This is a .NET replacement method. For other applications use the method addAll3.
Type: int[ ]
|sessionId||String||ID of the session|
|recipientListId||long||ID of the recipient list|
|optinProcessId||long||ID of the opt-in process|
The recipient will be processed with the given opt-in process identified by this ID. If no opt-in process shall be used and the recipient be activated immediately, set the value to 0.
|recipientIds||String[ ]||IDs of the recipients|
|emailAddresses||String[ ]||Email addresses of the recipients|
|attributeNames||String[ ]||Defines a map of recipient attributes in association with flatAttributeValues according to the following pattern: 'firstname'==>'John','lastname'==>'Doe'|
|flatAttributeValues||String[ ]||Defines a map of recipient attributes in association with attributeNames according to the following pattern: 'firstname'==>'John','lastname'==>'Doe'|
For each recipient:
- 0: Recipient has been inserted
- 1: Recipient validation failed, e.g., due to invalid email address syntax
- 2: Recipient is unsubscribed
- 3: Recipient is blocked
- 4: Recipient is bounce overflowed (i.e. produced too many bounces in the past)
- 5: Recipient is already in the list
- 6: Recipient has been filtered
- 7: A general error occurred
int addAll3Flat(String sessionId, long recipientListId, long optinProcessId, String recipientIds, String emailAddresses, String attributeNames, String flatAttributeValues)
Updated 5 months ago