Be aware of the different behavior of this method according to the recipient status:
- If there is already a recipient with the same ID that has not completed the opt-in process, the recipient is removed and re-added.
- If the recipient that is added with this method has been marked as unsubscribed and if no opt-in process ID is submitted, this recipient is activated immediately and receive mailings from your client. No further opt-in process is triggered.
|sessionId||String||ID of the session|
|recipientListId||long||ID of the recipient list|
|optinProcessId||long||ID of the opt-in process|
The recipient will be processed with the given opt-in process identified by this ID. If no opt-in process will be used and the recipient will be activated immediately, set the value to 0.
When using a double opt-in recipient list: If the recipient is unsubscribed and this ID is not being transmitted, 0 is returned (recipient has been added).
When using a non-double opt-in recipient list: If the recipient is unsubscribed, regardless of whether the ID is transmitted or not, 2 is returned (recipient is unsubscribed).
|recipientId||String||ID of the recipient|
|emailAddress||String||Email address of the recipient|
|attributeNames||String[ ]||Defines a map of attributes in association with attributeValues|
|attributeValues||String[ ]||Defines a map of attributes in association with attributeNames|
- 0: Recipient has been added
- 1: Recipient validation failed, e.g., due to invalid email address syntax
- 2: Recipient is unsubscribed
- 3: Recipient is blacklisted
- 4: Recipient is bounce overflowed (i.e., produced too many bounces in the past)
- 5: Recipient is already in the list
- 6: Recipient has been filtered
- 7: A general error occurred
int add2(String sessionId, long recipientListId, long optinProcessId, String recipientId, String emailAddress, String attributeNames, String attributeValues)
Updated 10 months ago