Optimizely X Full Stack is an experimentation and feature flagging platform for websites, mobile apps, chatbots, APIs, smart devices, and anything else with a network connection. You can deploy code behind feature flags, experiment with A/B tests, and rollout or rollback features immediately. All of this functionality is available with zero performance impact via easy-to-use SDKs.
Our SDKs are built for developers, and support:
- Feature flags and experimentation: Our SDK framework natively integrates feature flags and product experimentation, so you can continuously iterate, roll features out, and roll them back.
- Remote configuration: Update experiments in real time without a code deploy. Toggle features on and off, or change configuration variables.
- No latency: In-memory bucketing means no blocking network requests. Test in performance-critical code paths, secure environments, and more.
- Real-time results: Optimizely's Stats Engine provides best-in-class statistical modeling and immediate, trustable results without waiting for long, manual data queries.
- Cross-platform experimentation: Run server-side or client-side, on any connected device—mobile apps, websites, TV apps—with consistent bucketing across different languages.
Learn more about major concepts in Full Stack or jump into creating your first experiment:
- Install the SDK and customize it for your application.
- Get the datafile for low-latency data sharing.
- Instantiate an Optimizely Client in your code. If you're using a mobile platform, initialize a mobile SDK.
- Define feature flags that you'll use to roll out features or run feature tests.
- Use your feature flag to run features tests without deploying code, or run a standalone A/B test. Choose user IDs, target with attributes, track events, and preview variations.
- Analyze the results of your experiment.
See the API Reference for details about each API method, such as required arguments, return values, and side effects.
To build a broad experimentation program across technical and less-technical teams, pair Full Stack with Optimizely Web to integrate server-side and client-side experimentation in a single platform.
If you have any questions, submit a ticket to the developer support team. We'll be happy to help you set up any of our SDKs!