Scheduling changes for flags and rules are only available for select plans.
- Turn a flag on or off.
- Play or pause a rule.
- Update the percentage of traffic included in a rule.
- Update the targeted audience.
If you plan to change the traffic's ramp percentage after running the experiment, you will need to implement a user profile service before starting the experiment.
For more information, see Ensure consistent user bucketing.
- Select a flag from the Flags list.
- Click the Scheduled Changes tab.
- Click Create New Scheduled Change.
- Select the Date, Time, Time zone, and Environment from the respective drop-down lists.
- Select if the Change applies to the entire flag or an individual rule.
- Select Changed element and add the changes you want to schedule.
- (Optional) To add more changes, click Add Change and repeat steps 4-6.
- Click Save. Your scheduled event displays in the scheduled events list.
You should not change your experiment while it is running. For more information, see Why you should not change a running experiment.
Click More options (...) next to the scheduled change you want to change or delete.
Click Delete Scheduled Change to confirm the removal of the scheduled change.
Updated 12 days ago