For more information on how to integrate events into your application code with the SDK, see Track events.
To create an event that tracks user actions in the Optimizely app:
- Navigate to the Events dashboard and click New Event.
- Define an event key, a unique identifier that you'll reference in your code when you call Track Event.
Event keys can contain spaces (unlike experiment keys) to conform to industry event-naming standards. Event keys must be unique for the project.
- Click Save Event.
To add an event to your experiment in the Optimizely app:
- Navigate to Flags and select your flag.
- Click the A/B test for which you want to add an event.
- In the Metrics field, add your event.
For more information, see the Track Event documentation in your preferred SDK:
Updated 4 months ago