With Optimizely you can create truly customer-centric experiences, using best-in-class CMS, robust ecommerce, and advanced personalization and marketing automation features.
The Optimizely Digital Experience Platform is and end-to-end, full-stack digital platform service package that includes content management, digital marketing, enterprise search and digital commerce in a single cloud service. The service ensures high availability and performance, with configuration and maintenance of required components included.
- Advanced content authoring and multi-publishing
- Globalization and multi-language management
- A/B testing and content optimization
- Multi-step web forms capabilities
- Optimizely and SEO options
- Catalogs and order management
- Discounts and promotions management
- Markets and multi-site support
- Customer service support
Dynamic cart and checkout
Guest users and quote capabilities
Product taxonomy management
Create multiple sites from a single instance
Workflows and reordering
- Experimentation platform for websites, mobile apps, smart devices, and back-end code.
- A/B test user of interface variations, to optimize and personalize website messaging.
- Send event data from any application to track user conversions offline or in a restricted environment.
- Deliver web experiments using a distributed network designed to improve page performance.
- User-generated content support
- Multiple integration and extension options
- "Headless" support; see Headless Optimizely
- Flexible cloud deployment options
See the Optimizely user guides for user interface and examples of how to work with features as an end-user.
Check the system requirements before installing. Easy installation and service onboarding, a set of sample templates and Visual Studio extensions, help you get your development projects quickly up and running. With Optimizely's continuous releases, updates are available on a weekly basis, so you can keep projects up-to-date, with a shorter time-to-market for customer solutions.
When you install an Optimizely site through Visual Studio, you have the option to install a CMS sample site to explore Optimizely. You can also install a Commerce sample site, to explore an example implementation of a Commerce solution.
Optimizely Foundation is a reference architecture and an example of a platform solution with multiple Optimizely products. You can use Foundation for demo purposes, or as a starting point to quickly get up and running with your Optimizely solution.
Updated 4 months ago