Optimizely Connect Platform (OCP) lets you build your own integrations with Optimizely Data Platform (ODP) for a personalized solution that fits your business needs. There are three main parts to OCP:
- Serverless compute platform – Optimizely manages the server space and infrastructure on which you can build apps.
- Development environment – The OCP command-line interface (CLI) lets you manage your apps (including scaffolding, key-value storage, and more). OCP also has software development kits (SDKs) you can use to interact with the ODP APIs.
- App marketplace – When you finish developing your app, publish it to the OCP app marketplace (the App Directory in ODP). You can make your app publicly available to Optimizely customers, or keep it private.
To determine if OCP is a good fit for your use case, see When to use OCP.
- Request an OCP developer account using one of the links below:
- Tech partner – Use this sign-up form if you are in a company that has your own software that you want to integrate with ODP.
- Solution partner – Use this sign-up form if you want to create a third-party app in OCP.
During onboarding, you are given one of two roles:
- Developer – Lets you run commands in the OCP CLI except for those that let you publish your app to the public in the ODP App Directory.
- Publisher – Same access as the developer role, plus you can publish apps to the public in the ODP App Directory.
- Configure the OCP command-line interface (CLI), where you develop, manage, and publish your OCP app.
- Configure your preferred IDE (for example, Visual Studio Code), where you write the code for your app in TypeScript.
Updated 3 months ago