- Optimizely Program Management
This topic describes how to:
- Set up your Asana integration
- Create an Asana task from within Program Management
The Optimizely for Asana integration is only available in Program Management.
When your accounts are linked, you can:
- Create new Asana tasks tied to an idea in Program Management
- Edit summary details of Asana tasks from Optimizely
- Update Asana tasks as complete from Optimizely
- Delete Asana tasks from Optimizely
- View at-a-glance key details of the Asana task from Optimizely, including the task name, assignee, and due date
- Easily access an Asana task by clicking the available link
- Log into Program Management and click on the appropriate idea.
- From the Idea Overview screen, click the Tasks & Timelines tab on the left.
- Click the Asana Tasks tab.
- Click Connect Asana Account. The Asana login screen appears.
- log in. The Idea Detail window in Optimizely appears.
- On the Asana Tasks tab, click Create Asana Task.
From the Workspace dropdown, select the appropriate Asana workspace.
From the Project dropdown, select the appropriate Asana project.
Both the workspace and the project must exist prior to adding any tasks to them. Workspaces and projects can only be created from inside Asana; you can't do it from within Program Management.
Add the task name, description, assignee and due date. Select a parent task from the appropriate dropdown, if desired.
Click Save. Your task will now appear in the Asana Tasks tab.
Updated 3 months ago