Optimizely Digital Experience Platform
This topic describes the Optimizely Digital Experience Platform (DXP) with included products and features, and how to get started developing.
With Optimizely you can create truly customer-centric experiences, using best-in-class CMS, robust ecommerce, and advanced personalization and marketing automation features.
Optimizely is based on a secure platform, and multiple APIs and extensions offering flexible customization and integration possibilities.
The Optimizely Digital Experience Platform is and end-to-end, full-stack digital platform service package that includes content management, digital marketing, enterprise search and digital commerce in a single cloud service. The service ensures high availability and performance, with configuration and maintenance of required components included.
Optimizely Content Management System (CMS)
- Advanced content authoring and multi-publishing
- Globalization and multi-language management
- A/B testing and content optimization
- Multi-step web forms capabilities
- Optimizely and SEO options
Optimizely Customized Commerce
- Catalogs and order management
- Discounts and promotions management
- Markets and multi-site support
- Customer service support
Optimizely Configured Commerce
Dynamic cart and checkout
Guest users and quote capabilities
Product taxonomy management
Create multiple sites from a single instance
Workflows and reordering
Optimizely Search & Navigation
Optimizely Feature Experimentation
- Experimentation platform for websites, mobile apps, smart devices, and back-end code.
Optimizely Web Experiementation
- A/B test user of interface variations, to optimize and personalize website messaging.
- Send event data from any application to track user conversions offline or in a restricted environment.
- Deliver web experiments using a distributed network designed to improve page performance.
- Omnichannel campaign management
Integration and extension APIs
- User-generated content support
- Multiple integration and extension options
- "Headless" support; see Headless Optimizely
- Flexible cloud deployment options
See the Optimizely user guides for user interface and examples of how to work with features as an end-user.
Developer guides and APIs
Check the system requirements before installing. Easy installation and service onboarding, a set of sample templates and Visual Studio extensions, help you get your development projects quickly up and running. With Optimizely's continuous releases, updates are available on a weekly basis, so you can keep projects up-to-date, with a shorter time-to-market for customer solutions.
Sample and demo sites
When you install an Optimizely site through Visual Studio, you have the option to install a CMS sample site to explore Optimizely. You can also install a Customized Commerce sample site, to explore an example implementation of a Customized Commerce solution.
Optimizely Foundation is a reference architecture and an example of a platform solution with multiple Optimizely products. You can use Foundation for demo purposes, or as a starting point to quickly get up and running with your Optimizely solution.
Updated about 2 months ago