The Optimizely Digital Experience Platform (DXP) provides convenient support for managing websites in the cloud, and at the same time lets you have control over for example deployments and service usage.
When onboarding DXP, Optimizely provisions the environments included in your order, and provides your technical contact with the information and credentials needed to access information and deploy.
You need an Optimizely cloud account to access the self-service capabilities in DXP, see Create an Optimizely Cloud Account.
Self-service features provides access to the following:
- DXP dashboard for usage information.
- Deploy changes in DXP manually for self-deployment.
- Azure portal for environment-related information.
The dashboard is an extension of the self-service capabilities offered as part of the DXP Cloud Services, and provides access to data about usage, and availability for components associated with your DXP subscription.
When logged in, the dashboard menu appears.
- Management Portal – Access to self-service deployment features.
- Forums – Developer community forums on Optimizely World.
- Support – Support help center and knowledge base.
- Trust Center – Security information center.
- Service Health – Systems operations status overview.
- Web Help – End-user guides.
- Service Description – Description of services included in DXP.
When logged in, your organization and the associated usage data is loaded, and the Usage Overview appears.
- Page Views – Number of page views for a selected month.
- Total Page Views (YTD) – Number of page views this calendar year, from 1/1/yyyy to current date.
- Availability – Availability per month (availability in the top line displays the current partial month). Calculations are corrected for UTC time differences.
Updated 25 days ago