The React Native SDK is not available for all customers.
You can check your availability by following the instructions in the Create Mobile Apps in ODP UI section. If you see the Mobile App integration option, you can use the React Native SDK. For more information, contact your Customer Success Manager.
The ODP React Native SDK module is an NPM package that lets you interact with the ODP API via a "Mobile Apps" integration with an app that is written in React Native.
To use ODP in your React Native application, set up a Mobile App integration on the ODP web app. In your ODP account:
- Click Account Settings in the top-right.
- Click Integrations in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click the Mobile Apps card in the list.
- Create a new mobile app, name it, and remember the short identifier. This is used as the app_id later.
- (Optional) Install any necessary APNs keys or GCM keys that you need for push notifications.
Push notifications will not work unless you install keys.
Updated about 1 year ago