The ODP React Native SDK module is an NPM package that will allow you to easily interact with the ODP API via a "Mobile Apps" integration with an app that is written in React Native.
To get started developing with ODP, see the Get Started with ODP section. This section covers how to use the ODP React Native SDK to interact with the ODP API.
In order to use ODP in your React Native application, you will first need to set up a Mobile App integration on the ODP web app. In your ODP account:
- Click Account Settings in the top-right.
- Click Integrations in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click the Mobile Apps card in the list.
- Create a new mobile app, name it, and remember the short identifier. This will be used as the app_id later.
- (Optional) Install any necessary APNs keys or GCM keys that you need for push notifications.
Push notifications will not work unless you install keys here.
Your React Native app is now ready to begin integration with the SDK module.
Updated 7 months ago