Each method in the API contains the following parameters:
- locale – Routes the request to the language indices where content has been indexed to, and applies language analysis in search.
- where – Filters content based on criteria.
- orderBy – Orders the results by relevance or fields.
- skip – Skips n number of items from the top.
- limit – The number of items to return.
- facets – Specifies the fields that should return facets that can be used for filtering, which consist of values and their hit counts.
- ids – Filters Guids by
- cursor – Fetch results by a cursor value.
Updated about 2 months ago