- Fetch the presigned upload URL and it's related meta fields using the
GET /v3/upload-url endpoint. The validity time for this URL is 60 minutes.
- Upload the file, along with the related meta fields, through an HTTP POST request to the presigned upload URL. Payload must be in
multipart/form-data. The field name for the file must be
file. Please make sure that the meta fields are in the same order as they are received. The
filefield must be appended at the end. If this url is hit multiple times with the same meta fields, the last successfully uploaded file will be used to create the asset in the next step.
- Upon success (204 HTTP response code) from the presigned URL, hit the POST endpoint for desired destination (Library or Task) passing the
keywhich was previously obtained from the
GET /v3/upload-urlendpoint and an arbitrary
titleas the request payload. If this endpoint is hit multiple times with the same
key, each time a new asset will be created for the same uploaded file.
- Add asset to Library:
- Add version to a Library Asset:
- Add asset to a Task:
- Add draft to a Task Asset:
Updated about 2 months ago
Did this page help you?