This topic introduces feature-specific configurations for Optimizely Customized Commerce. General configuration for the Optimizely platform with configuration files and syntax is described in the Configuration section for CMS 11. You should study the general platform configuration documentation to fully understand the Optimizely configuration.
The following configuration files define settings for the e-commerce framework (ECF) part of Customized Commerce.
- ecf.app.config. Corresponds to the CoreConfiguration class, containing non-feature specific settings.
- ecf.catalog.config. Corresponds to the CatalogConfiguration class, containing settings for the catalog subsystem.
- ecf.customer.config. Corresponds to the CustomerConfiguration class, containing settings for the Customer Management subsystem.
- ecf.customization.config. Corresponds to the CustomizationConfiguration class, containing settings to control automatic install of some Business Foundation objects related to the obsolete Mediachase CMS.
- ecf.marketing.config. Corresponds to the MarketingConfiguration class, containing settings for the obsolete Marketing subsystem (superseded by the new Marketing system).
- ecf.order.config. Corresponds to the OrderConfiguration class, containing settings for the order subsystem.
- ecf.security.config. Corresponds to the SecurityConfigurationSection class, containing settings some specific security features.
- ecf.ssl.config. Corresponds to the SecureWebPageSettings class, containing settings related to the obsolete Mediachase CMS.
- Mediachase.Search.config. Corresponds to the SearchConfiguration class, containing settings for indexing and search features. See also Search.
- Mediachase.Search.Filters.config. Corresponding to the SearchConfig class, containing settings for search facets and filters. See also Configuring facets and filters.
The following configuration files define settings for the Business Foundation subsystem.
- baf.config. Corresponds to the BusinessFoundationConfigurationSection class, containing general settings for Business Foundation.
- baf.data.manager.config. Corresponds to the BusinessManagerSection class, containing settings for handlers and plug-in collections for meta classes.
- baf.data.metaobject.config. Corresponds to the MetaObjectSection class, containing a set of meta object related settings.
The following general configuration files contain commerce-related settings.
- connectionStrings.config. The connectionStrings section from web.config exported to a separate file. Contains the connection string for the Optimizely Commerce database, the Optimizely Content Management System (CMS) database, and possibly other data sources.
- Web.Config. The general ASP.NET configuration file, which contains all above sections that have been exported to separate files, as well as the appSettings section which is home to several feature-specific Commerce settings.
Updated 14 days ago