There are a number of pre-built connectors available for integrating Optimizely with common MA tools. This section describes how to install and configure components needed to set up an MA integration.
The MA components are installed through NuGet packages and Visual Studio.
Install the following for the MA integration:
- The Forms connector (EPiServer.Marketing.Automation.Forms) to get the integration between Optimizely Forms and the MA connector. See Configuring MAI connector.
- The MA connector to connect with the desired marketing automation product (see list below).
See Platform integration compatibility for the specific NuGet packages to install and supported Optimizely versions.
From EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation 5.5.1 onwards, configure the following section web.config.
The Optimizely Digital Experience Hub (DXH), part of the Optimizely Digital Experience Platform (DXP), provides a set of pre-built connectors to leading marketing automation and analytics platforms.
The following marketing automation platforms are supported:
- Connect for Acoustic (Silverpop)
- Connect for Delivra
- Connect for Eloqua
- Connect for HubSpot
- Connect for Marketo
- Connect for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Connect for Pardot
- Connect for Salesforce
- Connect for Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
Like other add-ons, you install the marketing automation connectors for your project as NuGet packages from Visual Studio. See the documentation for each marketing automation connector, for information about specific configuration and setup details.
Updated 4 months ago