Groups let you combine users and content to create digital communities. Groups are named aggregations, bringing together users and content along a common theme or for a common purpose.
Examples of groups include:
- A department within an organization
- An athletic team
- An interest group
- A brand
The Optimizely Community API provides an extensible system for defining groups within an application. You, as a developer, are able to design features, which let your application's users create and manage their digital communities.
This section explains how to use the feature, which lets developers:
- Create groups within your application
- Manage membership within those groups
- Associate content with groups
- Define and manage a system of roles
Updated 7 months ago