Visitor Intelligence is deprecated and no longer supported. For migration options to Optimizely Data Platform (ODP), contact your sales representative or customer success manager.
Optimizely Visitor Intelligence is the user interface for viewing and filtering visitor profiles, and creating segments to be used as in omnichannel marketing campaigns. Visitor interaction data such as viewing a product, adding a product to a wishlist, or placing an order, is tracked and saved in Optimizely Profile Store.
As part of the onboarding, Optimizely will send the required configuration keys and credentials to the technical contact for your project. Use the keys to Install and configure Visitor Intelligence for questions regarding the onboarding process.
- EPiServer.Profiles.Client. Main package for tracking of an Optimizely site to Profile Store.
- EPiServer.Profiles.Client.Common. Common classes used by other packages.
- EPiServer.Tracking.Core. Generic package for tracking.
- EPiServer.Tracking.Cms. CMS integration for tracking.
- EPiServer.Insight.UI. Main package for adding the Optimizely Visitor Intelligence user interface.
- EPiServer.Insight.Cms. CMS integration for Visitor Intelligence.
Profiles are aggregated using tracking events with the same device ID and/or same email address. You can view generated profiles, or drill into individual profiles.
Updated 4 months ago