Optimizely Content Recommendations uses natural language processing (NLP) to understand the meaning of each piece of content at a granular level and builds a real-time interest profile for each visitor based on their interactions with the NLP-generated topics. Content Recommendations uses this information to recommend articles, blog posts, or other specified content sections that are most relevant to the visitor's interest profile.
- The following image shows topics generated from a single piece of content automatically via NLP.
- The following image shows a click stream of an individual based on site activity.
- The following image shows an interest profile of the same individual expressed as topics.
- Expose necessary metadata (such as og:image) on content pages that are eligible for recommendations.
- Install the tracking script on a site to activate content processing and interest profiling.
- Set up sections and corresponding flows attached to the widget delivery.
- Set up delivery of the widget with the assigned section.
- Install content block on a page.
- Test and launch content recommendations.
Updated 5 months ago