For tracking of data to Profile Store, the Optimizely Customer Data Platform, see Install and configure tracking for Profile Store.
Use tracking to provide personalized product, content and search recommendations, and to visualize data for business intelligence purposes. You can track data to Optimizely Profile Store, to the recommendation service for Commerce products and CMS content, or to any business intelligence store, as described here.
As part of the onboarding for the tracking service, Optimizely sends the required subscription keys and tracking URLs to the technical contact for your project. Use the keys to configure the tracking for your websites. Contact Optimizely for questions regarding the onboarding process.
See also Installing Optimizely.
Depending on your setup (CMS/Commerce), add NuGet packages as listed below.
- EPiServer.Tracking.Core. Generic package for all tracking.
- EPiServer.Tracking.Cms. Base classes for tracking of CMS data.
- EPiServer.Tracking.PageView. Native integration for tracking of CMS data.
- EPiServer.Tracking.Commerce. Native integration for tracking of Commerce data.
The Tracking.Core package contains this:
- Interfaces to define tracking data interceptors, tracking services, tracking adapters, tracking configuration, and tracking validation.
- A default implementation of tracking service configuration, and tracking data interceptor.
- Classes representing JSON objects used for tracking.
Depending on your setup (CMS/Commerce), continue to adding tracking configuration.
Updated 2 months ago